WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
All wedding and occasions dresses are made-to-order, helping to minimize our carbon print and ensure our commitment to sustainability. We have our own production and all of our dresses are made from scratch, whether you ordered a standard or custom size, both require tailoring time. We have World-Wide Delivery. We start processing the day after we receive your order. Production times vary by style.
HAREM’s understands the importance of your event, which is why We put your priorities first and ships across the globe with internationally trusted logistics providers (such as UPS, EMS, DHL , ARAMEX etc.). We will send you the Tracking Code as soon as we ship your order. So that you gain peace of mind knowing that your important supplies will be there when you need them.
Before your order is shipped, HAREM’s Brides has to process your order and put all your items through its strict quality control tests. Therefore, Total Delivery Time is different from the shipping time alone.
Made-to-Order Dresses: They are handmade and we need extra time for the production. For each product, estimated production times are stated on the product page.
Please note that;
(Estimated) Total Delivery Time = (Production Time + Shipping Times).
Rush Production might be available for an additional fee. Please contact us if you have an emergency.
Please also Note that:
1) Due to the impact of COVID-19, there may be significant supply chain delays and backorder dates may change. We understand that delays are especially stressful during the wedding planning process. Please contact us if you have limited time ahead.
2) The stated production time is the best estimation. Despite the current global health crisis, we are not experiencing delays on our end. %99 of our orders is completed in that estimated time frame stated on the production pages. On the other hand, please keep in mind that production times can increase without notice so we recommend ordering a while in advance of an event to ensure plenty of time for delivery.
3) We ship across the globe with internationally trusted logistics providers (UPS, EMS, DHL or ARAMEX). Stated shipping times are our best estimations. The shipments are not in our control. So, unfortunately we cannot guarantee the shipping time. We will send you the Tracking Code as soon as we ship your order. After that the control on and responsibility of your order shifts to the Courier. On the other hand, we always track the process until the delivery is completed. Please contact us anytime you need. We are always here to help.
4) TAX Info: There may be a duty tax you might need to pay when your item arrives. Duty tax rates vary depending on the country that the delivery is made in. HAREM’s is not responsible for any applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes or any other charges.
5) Important note for the customers from EU: From July 1, 2021, VAT will be charged on all commercial goods imported into the EU, regardless of value. We don't charge any import tax/vat/duty at the checkout. The buyer is responsible to pay the duty/import tax upon delivery.